Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mambo

Although we are still, apparently, in the throes of whatever sickness has grasped our poor, sickly little family, I thought I would bring a brighter note to our pathetic little blog. This was taken earlier, after a particular episode of Dora the Explorer. Dora had to do the mambo for her sisters/cousin party. So, they taught everyone how to do it.

As a side note, the Spanish is really hitting home with the girls. Kaitlyn just said, "Kari, come here. Vamanos." And, whenever Kari opens a door, she says "Abre. Cierra." Of course, it isn't that clear (in either case), but its still cute/funny if you know what they are saying. Yay for learning, however it happens.

4 cool people read this:

Nishida Family said...

I'm so sorry you got the sicky bug...but your girls sure can dance!

K Thompson said...

Oh the fun of taking pictures of the kids. They are so darling and are so good about humoring mom with her camera. Love their interpretive styles! Love those girls!!!

Laura said...

Did Kari say, "When can we stop?"?? That IS pretty cute and funny! I love that the Spanish is sinking in too. What little smartie pants!

Mickellerox said...

Shake it girls!