As the season that dentists most love fast approaches us, I can't wait for it to be over. You see, last year I visited Old Navy's post-Halloween sale, and found 2 kitty cat costumes for, like, $3. "Great deal!" you say. "Bargain shopper!" some shout. Well, yes. And no. I thought the costumes were super cute, and cheap, so I bought them. However, I failed to take into consideration 2 things. First: Kari has a mind like an elephant. She never forgets things I hide away. And second: The cat costumes are white. So I am scared to let them play in them, lest they get all gross and dirty before we have ever worn them. In conclusion, I can't wait for Halloween to be over so I can let them wear the costumes all they want and not have to worry about what they will look like.
Also, in a bit of Halloween preparation, we went to our local pumpkin patch. Being the housebound and therefore un-weather conscious mom that I sometimes am, I didn't take enough stock of the weather, and it ended up being a bit of a cold trip for the girls. However, they only complained a little; and so far, no one has pneumonia. Just Kidding. But really, no one has pneumonia. (Just thought I would clear that up.) Here are some wonderful pictures of us hanging out with the orange squash. We haven't carved them yet, but rest assured that when we do, you will be the first to know. Or maybe the second. Possibly the third. Aw, forget the numbers and just be happy I am telling you, okay?!?!
Notice again, my poor girl apparently freezing to death. I think if she
had run around she would have been warmer... Oh well.
Tis the season to eat candy... Fah la la la la, la la la la.
2 cool people read this:
I can't wait to see those cute kitty cats! Is till don't like the pumpkin picture though. Very cute scarecrows, indians, and pilgrims. :)
It's hard to comment when there are so many cute photos! I love Kari's "What the CRAP? It's cold!" face
Post a Comment