Friday, October 9, 2009

Finally

I think I can safely say, after a full month of solids, that we seem to be getting the hang of things. He seemed to be having issues getting the food to the back of his mouth. I begged hubby to try to feed him one night, to see if he could come up with something different than what I was doing. Well, he did. :) It made it super thick, and tilted Dylan's head back, and, it seemed to be just the kick start Dylan needed.

This video is the first copycat behavior I have gotten from him. I was kinda smacking my lips to try to get him to swallow, and this is what I get:

We also introduced him to a sippy cup. With a little bit of water in it.

Hey...Wassdat?

Look... It fits in my mouth...

And check this out. If I move it around and bang it, it makes noise.

Looks like he is finally enjoying it!

3 cool people read this:

Laura said...

Great news! Glad to hear it. Now he'll chunk up even more! He looks so grown up...

K Thompson said...

He is SUCH a little BOY. No doubt about it. He came down that way and even though he's just as cute as he can be, he is ALL boy!!! Love that little guy....

James and Kista said...

Yay for good eaters and clever husbands!