Yup. I said it. My children are kinda strange sometimes. And reluctant though I may be to admit it, there is unfortunately, no denying it.
Take this example, for instance. I put Dylan down for a nap, and he seemed to be having a bit of a hard time falling asleep. I come in to find this:Not only that, but check out this video. He was talking/singing to himself when I left to go get the camera. Then, he kinda started to fuss. And lest you think I am a bad parent, I was just about to put the camera down and assist the poor little guy, when he didn't really seem all that upset by it anymore. Also, please note, when I peek over the bumper, I am pretty sure he was almost asleep...
And then there is this: His new nursing posture. He puts his leg up on my shoulder. Cute, kinda. Funny, probably. Weird, definitely. *Love those cute, chunky thighs*
This child sleeps with her arm over her eyes. *I know. Life as a 2 yr old is so hard...*
Well, it seems my photographic evidence is running short. But, have no fear. I will be on the lookout for more :)
3 cool people read this:
Weird?? No! Just being kids! I love them all!
Ok, I love your kids! They get their weird sleeping habits from me :)
I love it! Dylan and Landon are very similar boys! And James sometimes sleeps in the froggie position too! ;)
Post a Comment