Thursday, October 8, 2009

WARNING!

***Disclaimer: The pictures you are about to see are real. They have not been airbrushed or altered in any way. Some of them may be shocking and possibly offensive.***

On the evening in question, I was enjoying the company of the girls and Dylan who was playing in the exersaucer (heretofore referred to as Offender A). When I noticed I was hearing a sound different than what I had previously been hearing. Kind of a sticky, squelching sound. Offender B (heretofore referred to as Dylan) had apparently, and soundlessly, I might add, filled his diaper, and continued to jump in the exersaucer, thus causing something indescribably horrible to happen and cause the squelching sound.

Exhibit A:
Offender A, The exersaucer
Do you have any idea how hard it is to clean up around those annoying swirly thingys?!?!
Exhibit B:
Offender B, Dylan
Known Aliases: Chunky Monkey, Chub-a-Lub, Chunk of Love, Etc.

Yes, I know what you did. And, after you get all cleaned up, I am taking you in.

Oh, you think this is funny, eh?
Hey! Don't ignore me. I am talking to you!
I do not appreciate that. I do not need a bath. It is you who is the dirty, rotton crook.
Those precious rolls are not going to win me over. I can handle cuteness. I am going to prosecute to the fullest extent possible. Never mind that you are cute, and hugable, and lovable, and cuddly.....
Alright, Alright. You win. But pulling out those dimples is a low blow. Completely unfair.
Now, if I smile all cute and chubby, will someone do my housework for me?
No? I didn't think so....

4 cool people read this:

Laura said...

That's really gross! So sorry you're been cleaning up bodily fluids all week... But darn that face is cute!

Alyson said...

Ick ick icky ick. It's a good thing he's more cute than the poop is icky.

James and Kista said...

That is the most enjoyable post I have read in a long time! I love how huge he looks in your kitchen sink!

Nishida Family said...

A day in the life of a mama! That is the cutest chunky baby boy I've ever seen! I'd forgive him, too... :)