Hubby has been in town for the last 2 weeks. It has been fabulous to have him around again. Also, I have been a bit spoiled. Although I don't like going to the grocery store at 9pm, I do like going without 3 children. With hubby home at night, I no longer have to go to the store between feeding times, nap times, grumpy times, etc. I just don't get my relaxing time at night to just sit and stare at the wall. I am thinking it is maybe an even trade...
Because I was alone, I found some Halloween makeup for the girls. I brought it home thinking I would just put it away until we needed it. Well, I didn't put it away. They found it. And, although I had every opportunity to take care of this before hand, I didn't. So, we had a little practice run with the make up. Cute kits... I mean kids :)
3 cool people read this:
So cute!
Love those faces! So, they're both going to be cats? Or were just cats for the practice? :)
Ok, your kids are officially adorable.
Post a Comment