Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

We actually went Trick or Treating last night; we went back to Auburn (they did it last night guessing that Friday night/Halloween night in a college town was not the best time for little kids to run around). We were a bit rushed (trying to get back to Auburn to also get Kaitlyn's 15 month pictures done) so I didn't get pictures before. They had a marvellous time! We met our friends Brian and Angela who have a daughter, 10 mths (I think), dressed as Snow White. Immediatly, Kaitlyn went to Angela, and wouldn't let me hold her the rest of the night. She also wasn't particularly interested in Trick or Treating. She just wanted to be held. But Kari was happy enough for both the little girls. I made Justin stuff the wagon into the trunk, in case the little girls (especially) would want to ride. He ended up hauling the wagon empty until about the last 10 minutes, but, it proved worth it for those last 10 mintues :) Kaitlyn was nestled all snug in the blanket, sinking lower and lower as I am sure she was about to fall asleep. So, I put the girls in their costumes today and did a little mini photo shoot. Most of the pictures are totally staged, but still cute. Notice the sucker Kaitlyn had. She did get candy from the first house, that sucker among the take, and she was sucking the sucker through the wrapper. So, I figured I would take it off. Note the cute blue tinged lips and tongue. Also, the cute curls sticking out from the back of her hat. My cute Kangaroo and Pumpkin. What would I do without them :)























3 cool people read this:

Alyson said...

Too, too cute. :)

Butler Family said...

Your kids are soo CUTE!! Holy cow they look so big!! I can't believe it. Glad to hear you are feeling better. That is always a plus. Hope you all had a great Halloween:)

Erin Noel said...

Cuteness! Looks like they had fun!