I also wanted to rant for a minute about being sick. If you don't want to listen to me complain, don't read on :)
I am not sick very often. In fact, this time is the first time I have been to the dr (not for a baby purpose) in, about, 5+ years. The last time I want was because I was peeing blood (gotta love those bladder infections) (I know, I know, alot of information). I remember this because it was during the time we were on a SCUBA trip when we took a SCUBA class before Justin left for the Army. I was scared to go potty in the water because not only was I peeing blood, but the medication made my urine an even brighter color. Luckily we were doing our open water dive, and no one seemed to notice, or care. Anyway, on with the program. I don't like to be sick, and I don't really know how to do it "gracefully". On top of that, I guess when I have had a cold before, it has never been a full fledged sinus infection. My eyebrows have never hurt. Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe it!!! So painful!!! I finally broke down and went to the dr after 2 pretty agonizing days with a 3 year old and a 15 month old not understanding why mommy wouldn't bend over (all the fluid rushed to my forehead sinuses making it worse). So, I am on antibiotics and benedryl (to help dry everything up). I am finally feeling a bit better. I am tired of blowing my nose, and poor Justin says I don't snore, but I breathe VERY loudly (since I normally breathe through my nose, and at the moment, that isn't possible). So... the dr said I should be feeling better by the weekend. Heres to the weekend! Thanks for listening to my rant!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
In other words...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 cool people read this:
Sinus infections suck. I had two while I was in Japan. The pain was intense, especially when I was upright. (And I didn't have babies to chase around!) I've had some since, and they're just as rotten in the USA.
Sorry you are sick!! I hope that you feel better soon and your girls give you a break:)
Post a Comment