An update on my health. For those of you following my story closely and anxiously awaiting a result on healthy vs. ill, I am happy to report I finished my antiobiotics today. And, as a result I do feel better. Not great yet. However, I would guess that is because of other things thrown into the mix. My face hurts less, in fact, none, my teeth hurt less, and my head is mostly better. I blow my nose less, and it is markedly less green. I am still tired, but I would guess that has more to do with being pregnant, and going potty 2-3 times a night. Actually, it isn't the potty so much. I would guess if I was wearing a diaper, or had a bed pan, it wouldn't bug me. :) (Well, maybe it would, but for other reasons) However, by the time I get out of bed, take the long walk to the bathroom, potty, wash my hands, walk back to bed, and get comfortable, I am sufficiently awake that it takes a while to get back to sleep (sometimes 45 min- hour). Oh well, I can sleep when I am dead, right!?! It ain't gonna get any better with three youngins. So, now you have had an update, and you can all go back to your daily lives. Thanks for caring :)
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 cool people read this:
So glad things are better...at least somewhat better. :D
Post a Comment