So, many of you know already, and some of you who don't know have guessed. I have said before that I wanted to take a trip to China and get pregnant while there. That way, when the baby grew up and went through his/her rebellious phase, they could get a "Made in China" tattoo. Well, I suppose "Made in Italy" will have to do :)
Yep, you guessed it. I'm pregnant, knocked up, expanding, expecting, in a delicate state, fat... In short, we are going to have another baby. We are about 16 weeks along and due in the middle of March 2009. And, no worries about due dates this time. Since I tried labor with both of the girls, and it didn't work, then this one will be scheduled. A bit less dramatic, but, less work for me :)
So that's it. That is our news... Imagine being pregnant in your first trimester, in a hotel room with 2 other children and a husband and having to eat fast food at least once a day. Yeah, it wasn't that fun. But, I am glad we are settled, and happy and excited to tell everyone.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Our little souvenir
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 cool people read this:
YEA!! I already knew but I'm still SO excited! xoxox
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!
HELLO!??!?! Why did I just hear about this now?!?! But CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Hope it's another girl....then Spencer will have one more choice in the Thompson girl department for marriage. ;) Love you guys!
CONGRATS :) hope you are feeling good! best of luck!
YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I bet the girls are excited too.. Too cute!! You still look great!!! Well congrats and I am really excited for you guys:)
That is so exciting! Congratulations!
Wow Emily, what a fun souvenir. Now I know what you were talking about. Many congratulations.
Another beautiful baby...the two of you make such cute kids!!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment