Sorta. We got a new computer because the other one was junk. Litereally Junk. We had one of those service plans and we had turned it in often enough it was more cost effective for them to give us a new computer than it is to continue to service the old one. Neat, huh? This one is pretty fancy, and I still haven't loaded everything on it yet. Also, we don't have permanent access to the internet yet, so, that will have to wait for a bit. We aren't gonna be around a whole lot in the next few days, so, we will set it up when we get back. I have some cute pictures to put up, and will do my best to update. So, I won't be the greatest yet at updating this thing, but thought I would give it a shot while Kaitlyn is sleeping.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment