Kari wrote all her own letters the other day. Look at her so proud!
The Kaitlyn Fish Princess :)
Kaitlyn wants to do everything her older sister does. Including brush her teeth on the stool.
Kaitlyn has taken to dolls lately. She wanted to cuddle with daddy, and her 2 "bay-bees".
We had a girls afternoon while daddy was out of town. I wanted to paint my toenails which were in serious disrepair. The last time they were painted was before I went on the cruise with Justin. The girls wanted theirs done too. Cute, huh? Kaitlyn even held still for a whole 2 minutes!!!
Eating brownies with daddy. (Batter actually)
Kari found Daddy's doo-rag... Pretty cute.
Playing with Daddy.
Wearing Daddy's hat.
This group are just some of me and Kaitlyn together. I have to admit one of my favs is the one where we are all blurred out except our eyes. Not very good as far as pictures are concerned, but kinda cool and artistic.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Some Random Catch up Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 cool people read this:
Awwww... I am so proud of Kari. Both your girls are just getting so BIG!!! I can't believe it:) So you in an apartment now?
Love all these pictures!!! Kari is so smart to know how to write her letters...Spencer is behind! ;) Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment