
Well, I done been tagged. It was a while ago, and I believe more than one have done it. I should also note that I don't generally follow all the rules as far as tagging someone else, or expecting them to follow, so... Lets just see how this goes....
1. I tried labor with both of the girls. After pushing with Kari for 6 hours and Kaitlyn for 2, and ending up with C-sections both times, this one will be scheduled. Which also, however, means that I will be needing help, since after the surgery I cannot lift more than 10 lbs (specifically... my other 2 children)
2. I went skydiving for my 18th birthday and am SCUBA certified. I just went SCUBA diving in France while I was there over the summer. I would like to go white water rafting again, and think rock climbing is fun (though tiring). However, I will not bungee jump or kayak. For some reason those things don't sound safe to me... ;)
3. I am not very good a browsing on the internet. I know people who can spend hours on it. If I don't have something to do, I get off.
4. I used to be able to do a handstand and then bend my back so my toes touched my forehead (so my body was in a backwards o). I don't think I can do that anymore.
5. I would love to play the piano, but I am too shy to play infront of people.
6. I actually craved pickles with this pregnancy.
7. I wish I was more creative and artsy. But, I guess I am decent at copying someones ideas and personalizing it for myself.
So, there are my seven... I am supposed to tag 7 others... Lets see. Thompson, Laura Dudley McIntyre, Bonnie Sims, Becca Jo (Who tagged me, I think), Sarah, Aubrey, and Suzi... I even came up with seven!!! Yay me!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Done been tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment