Thursday morning we woke up, and went down the hall to eat a breakfast of all carbs in the hotel lobby. Don't get me wrong, carbs are great, but I do wish there had been some protein of some kind. Anyway. Moving on. We went downtown again to the Discovery Museum. It had lots of cool toys to play with. In truth, I think the adults had almost as much fun as the kids did. I know hubby spent quite some time working on a pretty complex puzzle. He figured it out. He usually does ;) There seemed to be something for everyone.
This was one of my favorites. For some reason, I always thought it would be fun to be a register person. Pushing all the buttons. Bagging according to shape, size, and household location. You get the idea. That, and being a waitress.
*Please ignore the fact that my child is sagging. She can't help it. She doesn't know it went out of fashion. That, and the fact that she has no bum. Even with a diaper.*
Hubby is currently making electric sparks.

And look what we "discovered" at the discovery museum.
This cute little girl with two pairs of legs.

And look what we "discovered" at the discovery museum.
This cute little girl with two pairs of legs.

Oh, wait. Just kidding. It is Kari, and her cousin McKenna :)
Kari and Kaitlyn could have played with the golf ball thing for days.

0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment