On our way home from Fern Canyon, we stopped at Trinidad Beach. Again, hubby took these pictures. Nice backdrop. It was also very cold here, so Dylan and I stayed on the beach for a few minutes, and then headed back up to the car to hang out.
After Trinidad, we went back to the hotel to find that either a pipe had broken, or the people above us had left the water on. Hubby's bag was the only one in that corner of the room, but it was pretty much soaked. The frustrating thing was we had to convince the girl on duty to use the driers to dry his clothes. She kept saying "Its policy not to let customers use the dryers." Well, is it policy to frustrate the heck out of somebody, especially when it is kinda your fault?!?! Anyway, so, we got back late anyway, had to change rooms (I had planned on packing up that night anyway, but not quite like that), and then, to top it all off, I had taken my baby monitor down to the breakfast room because Dylan was asleep, and I was not about to wake him up. I forgot and left it down there. And someone stole it. Half a baby monitor, and someone took it, pretending it was theirs. How frustrating!!! We solved the problem by having McBaby sleep in our room, and we all used the same monitor, but still... A frustrating end to a great day. We went upstairs, unwound and finished our game of Settlers that we didn't the night before. And then, on our way back to our room, we realized our vacation was coming to an end. And we got kinda sad....
0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment