Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Burfday!

I might have failed to mention that Friday, the 4th, was the hubby's birthday. I had planned to do a small surprise party when we got home from our vacation with a few decorations, cake, and a few presents. However, after spending the majority of the day doing the (awesome)
canopy tours, eating dinner and ice cream, and then driving home for 4 hours (and arriving later than we planned), we got as far as decorations and wishing happy birthday. If you notice the date on the pictures, we actually had cake and presents the following day. However, hubby is getting older all the same, and I am so glad he is around :)

This is the cute cake one of my mom's friends made. Are you sensing a theme?
See the car driving through the tree? So creative....
Quick! Call the fire department!
All with one blow... I always knew he was full of hot air :)
You can't tell it from the picture, but I got him a radar detector... I thought it might be smart for our insurance with all the travelling he is doing ;)
And Grandma got him Horse-opoly... A horsey version of Monopoly.
And, I love Kaitlyn's face in this picture :)

0 cool people read this: