Friday, September 18, 2009

My Chunk of Love

My sweet little chunky chunk is officially 6 months old.

See how he just looks right at you?

And those dimples... Goodness, those dimples are to die for :)

He isn't quite sitting up by himself yet. Both his sisters were by this point,
but I maintain he has a lot more to hold up...

Look. His hair is almost a red color...

I love how you can see his scalp, and then his soft downy hair on top.

I just love this little guy.

We went to the pediatrician yesterday. Here are his official 6 month stats:
Weight: 20 lbs 7 oz.
That is more than a 3 lb gain in 2 months.
90%
Height: 27.5 inches
That is 1.5 inches in 2 months.
90%
He has now had his first plane ride. 4 actually. And he did magnificently in all of them. He is still in 6-9 month clothes, but my guess is that he will be done with them in a few weeks. He is also in size 4 diapers. It is pretty convenient since that is the same size Kaitlyn is in. We just buy a big case, and keep on truckin'. He loves tummy time. I know, most babies don't, but he does. He could, and has on occasion, lay on his tummy for 45 minutes or more. However, now he can roll over, so every time I go to get him after he wakes up, he is now on his back, just talking to the ceiling. He is in the grabby stage, and tries to grab everything. He is also a once a week pooper. This is good and bad. Good because there are less poopy diapers to change. Bad because every time he does poop, there is so much, it is always a blow out. He is still quite mellow, and loves to cuddle. I just love this kid :)

3 cool people read this:

Laura said...

Oh my cuteness! This guy melts my heart! McKenna was also very smiley at her 6 month pics. What a fun age! Are you sure you need to start solids? ;)

Alyson said...

He's so adorable!! His thighs! The rolls above his knees! *nibbles*

Mickellerox said...

He's my favorite pickle! Each shot is equally amazing! :)