Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some of you may have noticed my absence as of late. Well, I know you have been going through withdrawals, so I thought I would give you a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. We went on a vacation, and I didn't exactly want to tell everyone we were going to be gone for 3 weeks due to the fact, that, well, it just isn't a smart thing to do. But, we are finally back at home. I am sitting on my own couch, watching my own tv, and breathing my own a/c. I have alot to catch up on, as well as the just the normal cute stories/pictures that have nothing to do with vacation. I would probably usually try to get them all up at once, but I think I am going to spread them out... that way you won't get all the excitement at once :) Mmmmm, its good to be home.

1 cool people read this:

Wendy Loumeau said...

I was wondering what happened to you! Glad to hear that you and your family are home safe and sound. Can't wait to hear the details!