So. Not. Interested.I know that I am constantly saying how big Dylan is. And I want you all to know he has been on nothing but breast milk. Well, that is, until about 2 weeks ago. I will reiterate the 3 words that I formerly mentioned in context now. How does Dylan like solids? So. Not. Interested.
I know, I know. It could take a while for him to get used to. I thought he was ready, since he watches us eat all the time, holds his head up, and yes, lets see... he has doubled his birth weight. In truth, I felt like I could have started him earlier, but I didn't want to have to try to either start or continue while on vacation. So, oh well. I wonder in my statistician's mind, since he has been my best nurser, if there is a correlation between acceptability of solids and nursing ability...
Oops... gagging and choking a bit...
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
3 words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 cool people read this:
Whitney was the same way. I just tried starting again (at 9 months old)and she finally likes it.
Oh no Em! He's already starting to hold food in his mouth and not swallow like his sisters. :) Good luck. Try again later... He's still SO big!
Post a Comment