Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Week of April 30, 2018

In the week after organizing the guest room closet, which I know is an exciting thing, we had some more "standard" stuff going on.  On Monday I had a math test and Kaitlyn and Kari had a Beta Banquet which I mad mentioned here.  Tuesday Kaitlyn auditioned for the Academic Bowl team for the next year.  Its funny.  She actually didn't make it.  After being asked to fill an open spot and winning at state with the previous team.  I spent some time that evening working on a poster for my friend Diana's birthday.  I had asked her neighbor, also a friend, if she would sneak over in the night and hang it up on her garage all sneaky like.  That  way, she would see it first thing in the morning, but have no idea how it got there ;)  Wednesday we went out to lunch for Diana's birthday and that night I had a presidency meeting at church.  Thursday I had my last lab for the semester!  Yay!  Kari had an orthodontist appt, I had an appt with the history tutor to get ready for finals, and somehow I managed to sneak in a nap.  Friday was my last day of lecture!  Woot!  We celebrated by letting Kaitlyn have a sleepover with the Ashcrafts, and by having the Hills over for pizza and hanging out until 2am.  We always regret that the following day, but its so hard to kick them out while we are enjoying ourselves so much.  Saturday was the Spring Band Concert!  Keep reading!

0 cool people read this: