Friday, May 15, 2020

Green Stripe Martial Arts Test

Approximately 3 months after the green belt test, it was time for another one!  Crazy how that works!  This time, they were going for green with a stripe.  Some of the testing portions they could do together.  

Like Kicks!

And punches and blocks!

Somethings they did apart.  Like Self Defense Drills.

They both did forms.  Although, apparently I only love Dylan because I don't have a video of Kari's form.

And then they lined up to spar!  And you can't tell very well, but I swear those are my kids.  The tall and the short one right in the middle.
They didn't spar each other, thankfully.  It wouldn't really be fair based on the height difference.  She's got a foot on him!  Plus, I would never hear the end of it at home, so....



Sparring hair, don't care!
This time I don't have the belt awarding pictures because they give the belts on a different night, and apparently, I wasn't there.  Oh well.  Congrats to the martial artists of the household!

0 cool people read this: