Thursday, May 28, 2020

Dylan 3rd Grade Awards 2018

Next up in age we have Dylan!  This would be Dylan's 3rd grade awards.
Dylan is a little bit more stoic about it all.
As you can see, the third graders did a slightly better job of maintaining the line and distance.
And he was one of the few students to wear Sunday best.  But I think he looks super handsome, so...  I'll take it!
There it is!  There is a sneak of the pride!
Dylan struggled slightly in reading comprehension that year.  And I do mean slightly.  Apparently, there is a state mandated test that they have to give, and include in their grades that is pretty difficult.  It brought down his grade by a decent amount.  When I called to speak to the teacher about it she said that it brought everyone's grade down and that Dylan was a very smart kid (though sometimes distracted).  They apparently learned from this and sent home a note to prepare the parents the second time around :p  That being said, he was on the A/B honor roll all year, and even the A honor roll for the last nine weeks!
And this was Dyl's bestie Will!  They were pretty inseparable :)
Yay 3rd grade!!!

0 cool people read this: