Friday, May 15, 2020

Organizing and Movie Fun

On Sunday (April 22), Nana and Pop stopped through on their way to the Old House.  They spent the night quickly and left the following morning.  The week was normal with an eye appt for Kaitlyn, food orders, work and a field trip for Dylan on Friday the 27th.  I couldn't tell you where he went, or if anyone went with him....  But I know he went on one!  That night, with pizza as an accompaniment, we watched The Greatest Showman as a family.  It has become one of my favorites, with the music right up there!

www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/11401553/p11...
And, after the kids went to bed, hubby and I watched Pitch Perfect 3.  Its silly, and somewhat crass (as are the rest of them).  Side note from the future...  now that Kari and Kaitlyn (is almost) 13, they have been watching the Pitch Perfect movies.  I forgot how crass they were, and occasionally get embarrassed to have them watching them.  But Kari thinks they are hilarious and really wanted Kaitlyn to watch them....  Who knew?!?  Now, back to 2018....  On Saturday, hubby helped me organize the closed down in the guestroom.  
I got to use the label maker, which was fun!  We had most of the organization already, except one set of drawers.  We just had to declutter, and put everything where it actually belonged.

That Saturday night was also New Beginnings for Kari.  And Sunday was studying, HW, food orders and a conference call with the Thompson side of the fam.

0 cool people read this: