Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Abel's First Birthday!

Clearly, these videos are from a much younger man.  A man, who was no where near his 1st birthday.  But they are super cute, and I couldn't not share them. 
Plus, it is fun to hear my younger children in the background.  They sound so much more grown up now.

A first birthday is a big deal.  It is certainly worth celebrating in a big way, with your friends, and their kids and good food and fun times!
 The theme of the birthday was mustaches!
 We ate some lovely BBQ provided by Josephine and then it was onto the cake.  But not before the birthday boy had the opportunity to explore a little bit.
 Wait!  Just kidding!  Don't touch it for long enough to get a fun picture!
 It took him a minute or two, but he eventually dived right in.
 Family picture time!
 I mean, it's just gross....  But so satisfying in some way.
 Here mom!  Imma share!
 Thats alright I guess.  Sugar is sugar after all!
So much happened between cake a decorations.....  Just you wait!

0 cool people read this: