Friday, May 15, 2020

Green Belt Martial Arts Test

It's strange.  Because, from where I stand, you know, in the future, I have almost completely forgotten that Kari and Dylan did martial arts.  Obviously, in the future, they have stopped.  It was time consuming, expensive, and they moved on to other activities.  But, back in the past, in 2018, they were going hot and heavy.  I would drop them off and go home, or wait in the parking lot, often doing homework.  Looking at the video now, they were pretty good! These videos are from the test they took in December 2017.
Look how serious he looks!

This is Kari's form!  You go girl!

Kari doing some of her punching across the floor work.
She used to be able to kick so high! Lets just say, that without the continued work on her flexibility, she is not quite as flexible as she used to be.

Look how serious he is about sparring!
 You can see his face!
 She looks so professional :)
 That's her.  I promise!  
Dylan succeeded and moved from Orange stripe to Green!
He was so proud!
Kari also got hers!
She is also excited, but a booger who does not love to have her picture taken.
Congrats to my green belts!!!

0 cool people read this: