Y'all, I'm getting serious about this blog catch up thing :) I went and got my calendar out so I could make sure I didn't miss anything, and maybe remind myself of stories to tell that might not have pictures to go with it. I got home from my flight to see Grandma Jeanne's funeral on a Wednesday night around midnight. The next day was Kelsey's field trip to the Montgomery Zoo (April 12, 2018). Thankfully hubby was able to go with her. Side Note: It has become increasingly obvious since I have stared college that hubby's schedule is more flexible than my class schedule was. He was thankfully able to take PTO in order to go on field trips or to pick up a sick child when my class schedule didn't really allow for it. Or, if I did miss class, I would have missed something and had to make it it. I'm grateful that he had that flexiblity. Back to Kelsey. He went on the field trip with her. I have no idea where the pictures are.... If I can find them, I will put them here. But.... she went! It's a thing! The rest of that week was "regular". Spanish tests, hanging out with the Hill's until 2am, working in the workshop, and then doing food orders and studying for more tests!
Friday, May 15, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment