Between swimming, and eating, and cake smashing, and pinata hitting, there was the hanging out, and visiting, and laughing, and goofy posing. Chuck is a master of that. Right Chuck?
Clayboy was able to enjoy the benefits of one of Abel's toys. Its a good thing he was around to give it a test run and all.
There was also much baby holding! From 2 years in the future, Natalie sure has changed!
See? Hubby even got in on the fun!
And I am pretty sure that Abel and I are blood relatives. He has liked Dr. Pepper from when he was 1 year old! :)
Clay looks so tough! I see tattoos and motorcycles in his future!
Such a happy Abel picture! Also from 2 years in the future, Josephine looks a bit different as well. The beard will do that to ya!
Sweet Nat Nat! And, Diana had straight hair that day too! She was so fancy!
Frosting! Yum!!
Some of the kids enjoyed sitting down by the docks on the lake. It looks so peaceful!
And before you freak out, we put Chuck on safety detail. He was there... you know. Just in case.
And, as if cake and cookies and Dr. Pepper weren't enough.... Abel decided to add sand to the mix. I'd guess that that diaper was fun to clean up.
It's a good thing that he is so cute!
Speaking of cute... check out this sweet girl! Becca can take a minute to warm up to you, but when she does.... that smile is great!
And, I mean, who wants to swim in the pool when you can kayak in the pond?!?
Or catch frogs?!? Right Tayler?
Check out that mullet! Party in the back!!
While I won't post the picture associated with the story of Clay needing to go potty, I find the shot from the rear of a nekkid toddler mostly harmless. Because... who needs clothes?!?
Happy Birthday Abel!!
I am so glad that you fell into our laps!
0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment