Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Anniversary and Mothers Day 2018



This week was full of studying for me.  That semester I was taking math, history,
Spanish and a biology course.  Hubby had to go to Florida for part of the week, but thankfully, my finals were all during school hours for the other kids and that left me plenty of time to study.  I had my last final on the same day that hubby got home and that it was our 16th wedding anniversary!  We didn't really celebrate that day, because it was a Thursday, but we DID celebrate the next day!  Hubby and I went out to lunch at Chipotle.  Neither of us had been there that we could recall, and while it was certainly edible, it wasn't really something that was that impressive to us.  I can safely say, that 2 years in the future, we haven't gone back.  We also went out to see the new Marvel movie.

Avengers: Infinity War (2018) - IMDb
That night, hubby and the kids had conspired to get me a gift for Mothers Day (which was that weekend).  It was a pretty orchid.  And again, from this point in the future, I am amazed that I have been able to keep it alive.  Well...  lets be honest.  Kaitlyn has been the one watering it for me.  So, she has kept it alive for me.  Saturday morning we went to IHOP for a mothers day breakfast that didn't include dishes or anything!  Score!  More on that Friday and Saturday to come!

0 cool people read this: