What more fun thing is there to do than hang out at a band concert? Since the Christmas concert, Kari and the rest of her classmates had spent a lot of time working on getting better. And I love that they were so excited to play things they recognized.
Star Wars
Autopilot
Age of Empires
She was much more confident this time around. And it showed. We always enjoy watching our children do something they enjoy!
After staying up late on Friday night with the Hills and having part of Saturday already accounted for, it was hard to be motivated and get anything done the rest of the day. We also had Tayler and Lauren over at our house for a while to play with the girls. I want to say we watched them while Diana went to do something, but, this far past.... I can't remember. Sunday was church, a nap, and hanging out with the Hills again.
0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment