Wednesday, after riding horses, we got in the car and drove our manure scented selves a bit further south to Nana and Pop's house.
Thursday morning dawned a bit slow as we had been go go go-ing for several days. Thankfully, the only thing on the schedule that day (for the girls) was to get a hair cut.
Kaitlyn (before)
While I have cut her bangs, I really don't think Kaitlyn has ever had a hair cut. Unless you count the removal of the baby mullet... which I don't.
But she wanted to follow big sister's example and donate, and I really, really love the result.
It is pretty adorable.
Kari (before)
It has been 2 years since the last time we donated her hair, and she was eager to do it again.
Again, love the cute do. And, honestly, I love the glasses too!
Now if someone could just teach me the proper way to blow dry their hair so it looked like this more often....
Guess what? I got mine done too! I got the length preapproved by hubby, and went at it!
Then I asked the nice girl to flat iron it for me. For one, with hair like mine it is really difficult to tell the true length or if you have a straight cut.
And for two, I just don't have the time (or the effort) to spare. And I will say, she was a real trooper. This took over an hour!
Our three rat tails. Kari, Kaitlyn, and Mine. Surprisingly, while Kari's looks like it, Kaitlyn's is actually the longest.
I can't speak personally for the girls, but I kind of love spending less time in the shower!
5 cool people read this:
Cute girls!! This is so cool! I've always wanted to donate, but I can never get my hair long enough.
I love the girls' new hairdo's!!!! And yours too. :) Can't wait to see what you did soon on this trip...heehee (are we gonna make the blog?!?!?).
Wow! I love them all!! Yours looks fantastic!! And the girls' hair would be super easy to blow dry and style at that short length. But since you're not used to it, it would be kind of tricky. How are their curls now? And I love how all the "rat tails" are pretty much the same color. :)
LOVE you all for doing this! I am growing mine out for my 7th donation. It feels good to do it and so easy! Way to go! :)
Everybody looks great! Did the girls' hair curly up with their next wash?
Post a Comment