One day she started letting go of things she was standing next to.
A few days later she started standing up by herself in the middle of the room.
Within a few days, she had taken her first steps. This is what she busted out probably 1 day after that.
It took her about 3 days to decide she would rather walk then crawl, and she hasn't looked back since. Makes me more than a little bit sad, since she doesn't really want to sit still and cuddle any more and she gets into even more things than she did before (if that is even possible). I would have another baby right this minute if I didn't think it would grow up into a drama inducing, money costing teenager.... Any body want to rent me their cuddly, relatively immobile tiny baby for a few hours a day?
2 cool people read this:
oh my goodness! Such cuteness, and I can't believe she just took off so fast. I'm not looking forward to the day that Preston does that. :/ If I had a new tiny baby, I would let you hold them though. Also, love the mom voice of "dylan." :)
You're very brave to leave your computer like that. ;) She looks like it's nothin'. That balloon chasing is a great idea too to give her lots of practice.
Post a Comment