Dylan and Kelsey have a special bond. It includes everything from playing together, to falling together. He went through a phase where he wanted to have Kelsey in his bed to cuddle before he went to bed. Kelsey finds this fun sometimes... On this particular occasion, she was awfully wiggly, and I kind of love that I got this picture right as she was falling out of his bed....
Dylan was quite upset that she didn't particularly feel like getting back into it with him.
We tried again a few days later and got some really cute ones.
Please note that Kelsey is now on the INSIDE of the bed :)
Love the colors in this one. Also love her little teeth :)
Aw... He loves his sister.
Even if he does occasionally push her over.
Dude just doesn't know his own strength. Or her lack of balance :)
3 cool people read this:
Super cute! I also love the falling picture. So darling!
Precious!!! What a lucky little sister!
The snuggles are VERY cute.
Let me say, after 45 minutes (!) of working through all these picture posts, that I'm not going to be able to respond to all of them. I read them, and I'm glad to see the kids looking so well and you growing so adept with your new camera :)
Post a Comment