Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Easter Sunday

Sunday morning we woke up to Easter baskets!
Everyone got a set of bunny ears!
I love all the sleepy eyes!
Peek A Boo!
Waiting to look for eggs, so a quick bowl of cereal was in order.
The Easter Bunny did a decent job hiding eggs for all the kids age groups.  A few lower, easy ones...
And a few higher, more difficult ones.
All their bounty!
After this, we got dressed and loaded up in the car.
And drove and drove and drove and drove.  For lotsa lotsa hours.
We got home around 8.  Just in time for everyone to get into bed.
And lemme just tell ya...
... the candy was a GREAT help at keeping them quiet and still on the 14+ hours home :p
 
And thus concluded the Great Spring Break of 2013!

4 cool people read this:

Dan and Laura said...

I love Kelsey's little toe sticking out. :) What a long drive. Candy helps everything!

Becca said...

I also love Kelsey's toe sticking out. heehe! :) And I have to say that Dylan is gonna love that bunny ears picture of him when he is a teenager. I think it should go on the mantle, what a cutie!!!!

Alyson said...

You may be the only person ever that said that heavily dosing their kids w/ sugar kept them contented on a long, buckled up car ride. But I tell you what: it would certainly keep me content. I'd like to try it next road trip.

Alyson said...

You may be the only person ever that said that heavily dosing their kids w/ sugar kept them contented on a long, buckled up car ride. But I tell you what: it would certainly keep me content. I'd like to try it next road trip.