Wednesday, May 29, 2013

All Grown Up

When they are this young, they make changes in leaps and bounds.  Kelsey (in the very cliche sense) seems to be growing up right before my eyes.  She is my most veggie loving kid, up to and including sweet potatoes, asparagus, green beans and broccoli.
Of course, it never hurts to be followed up by some chocolate!
I can't believe she is already getting her lady hormones enough to like chocolate ;)  Sniff...  They grow up so fast!  (Just kidding :)
I put her in her first grown up pair of jammies, this precious little night gown.
Then she crawled up onto this chair all by herself.  And was so happy!  For the record, we now have to keep them overturned, or she will stand up on them in the middle of the room :p
She even thinks she is ready for school.  She packs her lunch...
...and practices her homework.
She is so environmentally conscience too!  Litter detail on this day.
And her little baby mullet is slowly growing.
I know the original poem talks about a girl with a curl right in the middle of her forehead.  So what kind of redneck are we raising when she has one in the back?

2 cool people read this:

Becca said...

Aw, such a cute little curl in back though. :) What cute cute girl, but I agree she does seem to be growing up WAY too fast.

Dan and Laura said...

Dang she's cute! Way to go on liking the veggies! And I'm glad she had some curls show up too. :)