Remember when I told you I stopped through SC and picked up hubby from his job site? And remember that the trip up took longer than we expected? Well, it was partly because of this: Pop had decided to buy a new motorcycle and it happened to be in SC where hubby works. So, we rented a trailer and took it up to him. Wouldn't you know it that it left Pop with 2 motorcycles for the time we were there (having not sold his previous bike) so hubby's schedule pretty much consisted of motorcycle rides. And, of course, he had to give the kids rides...
Hold tight Dylan.
Ready to go.
Looks like they had fun, even if it scared mommy a lil'bit.
Aunt S got on for a quick jaunt too.
That's trust right there :)
I'm glad hubby was able to do some things he wanted too :)
1 cool people read this:
Oh man. Dylan looks so tiny up there. I would have died letting my little 4 year old the back of a motorcycle! :) Glad it was fun though.
Post a Comment