Wednesday morning we had an appointment with some horses. Well, we thought we had an appointment with some horses. Turned out, the times were a bit mixed up, so we came home to find something to do for a few hours. So, Aunt S brought out her super cool cotton candy machine. Did you know you can make your own?!?!
You turn on the machine and let it get warm. Then you drop in a few hard candies...
And voila! These were even "sugar free" candies... I guess that means it is sugar free cotton candy too.
Whoda thunkit? :)
3 cool people read this:
I had no idea! That's really cool.
Wait....I can make my own cotton candy from hard candy and probably have it every day??? Where do I sign up!?!? YUM!!! This could be very bad for us at this house. :)
The BIG machines can get pretty messy. How did this one do? I'm shocked you did it inside. AND I want to eat some now. :)
Post a Comment