Friday, January 10, 2014

Router Table Fun

The house has been put on stand by.  Every weekend we intend on getting to it, it just becomes harder and harder.  Mostly because we don't really want to work on it anymore.  There are so few things left to actually do, it is unfortunate.  On this particular day we actually did make a few steps forward.  Chef among them being the construction of a router table. Hubby has convinced me that in order to finish the door and drawer fronts, he needs the proper equipment.  He purchased the router already, and then just had to fashion this table for it.  It is a cabinet that was "donated" and some MDF cut to fit.  Of course, as soon as the children saw it, they deemed it more practical for other uses.
And each child had to take their own turn.
Look how helpful they are, holding the doors open for him.  Before they lock him inside, and cut him in half a la magician style.  At least I hope...
Poor Kelsey.  Her head barely made it out.
High five Dad!  That is some quality craftsmanship right there!
This makes me think of a bad joke:  What do you get when you put 2 girls and one boy in a cabinet that is entirely too small to contain them all?  Brownie points to the best answer :)
Look at those silly children down there!  Don't they know they won't all fit?
No, don't come up!  I'll just have to get down and explain it on your level.
(Also, I am sure it is a part of the photography, but her head does not look like it could be attached to her body at the angles they are in...)
Well, maybe this is a little too close.
We have yet to use the router table.  But it is there.  One day...

2 cool people read this:

Mickellerox said...

oh it really is some trick photography with Kari's head and that weird angle. I can't come up with a funny punchline to you joke set up, but I am excited to see what anyone else comes up with :D What is the deal with the glowing "MC" throughout?

Dan and Laura said...

Punchline- Small gender roles. Eh? Naw- that's no good. I dunno either. Cute faces!