Because I am an equal opportunity photographer, I took some pictures of my other two children as well. And while I was looking through the shots of Dylan, I noticed something.
He is all boy.
He looks like he is getting ready to ram something.
See, look! Here is is, getting his aim perfect.
Everybody yells before they attack!
At least he was nice enough to share his "crash helmet" with his baby sister.
Whose feet weren't quite long enough to reach the pedals.
But that didn't stop her from having fun! Fun is possible anywhere there are sticks!
Or anywhere there is family around.
And a good time was had by all who went outside. The End :)
4 cool people read this:
CHARGE!!! Love it! Dylan is definitely all boy. :) Also Kelsey's little boots are too adorable.
He'll know how to behave at a tea party, but having three sisters won't take the boy out of the boy!
what a cute post! Mr Mischief! But yet still super helpful to his baby sister :)
Great action faces! He means business!
Post a Comment