Friday, January 31, 2014

Funny Face

I am not always sure that Dylan is the best example for Kelsey.  Observe:  What big brother does, I must do also.
I am fairly certain she didn't know what she was doing, just that it made mommy smile and take pictures.
Dylan, on the other hand, knew exactly what he was doing...  Silly boy!
Its alright Stinker.  I love you.
Froggy face and all!  May your weekend be full of funny faces and smiles :)

3 cool people read this:

Becca said...

So cute! I love the last picture of Kelsey kinda being unsure about if she was doing it right, or for the right amount of time. :) heehee.

Laura said...

Funny little things.

Mickellerox said...

I like the first pic, it looks like Dylan is checking to make sure he has a partner in crime. And I agree with Becca, I like the last photo too :)