Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kelsey's Hat

I told you were were going to have to take a closer look at Kelsey's hat.
 I put on her beanie and coat because it was pretty cold outside.  But none of the vests fit her, so since she was going walking with her siblings, she needed some orange.  Enter the too big orange truck driver hat.
 While I am sure she would be seen with the orange, I think it would be hard to miss her red and pink coat either.  She just isn't dressed for camo :)
 She has learned to say "cheese" for pictures.  It can be pretty adorable!
 Little stinker thinks she is all grown up because she can leave the front yard when she wants to now...  Not so exciting for mom.
 This one might be my favorite Kelsey hat picture.  The beanie frames her face perfectly, and the hat is just so big!
 Hallo Baby!
 She is so pensive and thoughtful!  We are training her to be one of those awkward picture models :)  At least she still has her clothes on.
Maybe that orange suits some people after all!

3 cool people read this:

Alyson said...

Proof positive that she can improve the way anything looks/functions.

Dan and Laura said...

I'm actually quite shocked she left both hats on at all. She's so mature. ;)

Mickellerox said...

These are all adorable. She looks like a teeny tiny gangster :)