Again, "getting out" at Pa's house is pretty easy to do, so long as you are willing to sacrifice some fashion sense. When you go outside during the fall months, you have to put on fashion accessories in this fabulous orange color that says "Come hither" and "Look at me!"
After Thanksgiving, we take a walk down the road and go get the Christmas tree. 'Tis a family affair!
Have you ever met D & C? They might be some of the nicest, most southern people I know.
Love how his baby blues and that coat play so nicely together!
There may also be a great deal of sitting outside on various benches, chairs and truck beds. And don't worry about that cute Kelsey hat. We'll get more detailed about that later.
See? Fashion accessories!
It was super fun to see the girls pal around together. I only wish we were all a bit closer sometimes.
While the men were shooting out back, there was some serious raking to be done in the front. Or serious discussions being had. I am fairly certain Nana was explaining the laws of Physics and Thermodynamics to Kelsey.
The dawgs just had a doggy kinda day and hung out.
But step back a bit and look at all the leaves already raked.
This is why I don't want any deciduous trees in my immediate yard... Too much work! But I believe we have already established that I am lazy... :)
4 cool people read this:
Don't know who D & C are, but that was a great picture of them! :) Definitely a great shot of Dylan and his baby blues. Looks like it was fun down there, always something to do.
You all definitely rock that orange; I believe you'll start a trend.
I would rather have big leaves than pine needles. But yes, a lot of work. Taylor looks so grown up!
Taylor looks SUPER boy band-y here! This post makes me miss fall, my favorite time of year. Orange looks lovely and yer kids are cute as all get out :)
Post a Comment