I suppose this post is long overdue, since the boy has been walking now for, oh, a whole week. But, we take what we can get :) It still isn't his preferred method of transportation, but... it is pretty cute. And, about dang time! 15 months, forsooth!
From this:
To this:
*Please excuse the "mommy" voice. Sometimes it has to come out.*
3 cool people read this:
He's pretty good at turning the walking toy! McKenna still can pretty well only push it straight. (Not that she uses it a lot.) I love Kaitlyn's face after you say her full name asking her to move away. I also LOVE how tricky that ledge is to get back onto the hardwood floor. Smart kid just getting down to crawl.
Check him out! I love the way they walk when they first learn and are still a little tipsy. So stinkin' cute!
Look at those little cankles move! Good job Dyl! And Kari is such a good helper, and Kaitlyn is such a good stinker, and you are such a good mommy voice! :)
Post a Comment