Monday, July 26, 2010

Idea #3

My little man is completely different than my girls. He plays with different toys. He is interested in different things. And, he smells. Yes, I said it: he absolutely, positively has a different smell to him. But, one of the things that strikes me about their differences, is that he really wants to understand how things work. He is constantly turning wheels and watching them, putting things into little holes to see where they went, or stacking and building with anything from peanut butter jars to empty cereal boxes. The girls couldn't have cared less about that stuff. Kari, however, was only home for about 8 hours when she had already asked where her make up was... Geez :)

So idea #3 is for Dylan to be an engineer of some sort. They make lotsa money, right?
Can you tell what he is doing?
Yep. Putting spoons into the empty soda box. Just to see where they go.
Then, he dumps them back out.
And starts over again.
Note to yourself: If you ever come to eat at my house, don't use the plastic spoons. I can't guarantee they are clean. But, I do round them up from around the house (and I do mean around the house... I find these babies everywhere!) and wash them every few days.
"If I put his right here..."
"And that right there..."

2 cool people read this:

Laura said...

I think this is the best idea yet! Not that the other ones weren't incredibly cute. :) He's going to be just like his daddy!

Mickellerox said...

Love those cute little dimply leggies! What does he smell like? :)