Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby, you can drive my car/ Idea #4

What about a race car driver? Or some kind of stunt driver... They make money, right?

What does this thingy here do? Turns it on? Oh, great!
Yeah. I'm cool like that. And happy to be in the drivers seat.
Double clutch, pull the "E" break, then spin the wheel hard. Got it!
Checking your mirrors is for babies.
That is what you call "laying on the horn." *Snort, snort, chuckle :)*
Oh well. Maybe I should get off my duff and do something productive, instead of living vicariously through my children, and planning on depending on them to provide for me and take care of me in my old decrepit years (translation: age 35+)....
Nah. :)

2 cool people read this:

Alyson said...

my old decrepit years (translation: age 35+)

Ouch!

Boys do love to stand by the steering wheel, I don't know what it is. Lucky that they're so easily entertained!

Love, your decrepit aunt.

Mickellerox said...

Oh em GEE! I am only 5 years from being decrepit?!? I better live it up. Laying on the horn CLASSIC.