Does he wish he could say he was carrying 80 gazillion pounds over rough, rocky terrain to rescue a damsel in distress, raining, in the snow, uphill both ways? Yes. Yes, he does. However, that's not quite the case. Hubby and I were out playing soccer with Kaitlyn's new soccer ball, when hubby tried to do a cool soccer trick that he has done a million times before and landed on the ball wrong. But, that is not nearly as cool or sympathy inducing. However, he has nobly been telling the truth, and only using it to his advantage sometimes. :)
The doc says it isn't broken, but he has been ace bandaging it (to help with the swelling) and used the crutches for about a week. Hubby says crutches aren't nearly as fun as I think they are. In truth, I have never had to use them, but I did buy a pair at a thrift store once, and walk around the house with them all the time. I thought it was fun :p
It has stopped swelling quite so much (mostly up by the ankle, see? Even though its not the ankle that is hurt). However, the bruises are quite pretty. I am not looking forward to when they turn green, and brown. Oh well. You live , and learn, and play hard :)
3 cool people read this:
You don't have to tell him I said this, but I think his toes look quite nicely groomed. Or should I say pedicured? Not that I'm accusing him of getting one. :) Maybe they just look nicer than Dan's. The bruising does look pretty rough though. Get well soon Justin!
Sssssssick. Your family is full of hemophiliacs ;)
Wow that looks so painful. Hope he starts feeling better soon
Post a Comment