My fabulous in laws, whom I love and adore, have taken my girls with them back to VA. I have been left with Dylan, hubby, and a dirty basement (which is a post in and of itself). It has been a whole 24 hours at this point. I must admit, it has been a bit strange. Dinner was quiet, filled with non food spitting (or spilling) conversation. We called to say goodnight (they were still in the car driving at that point) and put Dylan into his bed. And.... That was it. No 30 seconds later "Mommy, I have to potty." No, "Mommy, can you cover me." No "Mommy, Kaitlyn is playing with toys." It was, well, weird :) But in a good way. Dylan is a fabulous "going to bed"-er, generally, and it was no exception last night. And what did we do on our first night alone? Watch TV and go to bed. I know, right?!?! It was fantastic!!!
You can tell Dylan like the attention though. Poor kid has never really had his parents to himself. He walked back and forth between us, and around and around hubby's ankles. He just thought it was great. However, I think he is a bit lonely. There is no one here to play with him...
For whatever reason, probably because it is just him and me right now, this post is just a few random pictures of Dylan. Pictures I couldn't ever really find a place for, but that I wanted to share. So.... here they are, in no particular order :)
This is how he used to say daddy. It was pretty cute :)
2 cool people read this:
I love the, "Da-da-da-da-daddy!" Enjoy this time!
He is so very precious. This is a particularly great series of photos because we can see how voluptuously chubby his arms are because you have managed to emphasize his elbow dimples. :) I miss him. The end.
Post a Comment