Or failing the whole Hollywood thing, maybe some kind of famous DJ. I am sure people like that, who make a whole lot of money getting famous and mixing songs, share it with their families. Right? They take care of them in their old age, buy them houses, and fancy cars.... Right?
He is looking for the turn table. Sorry kiddo. Not in here. Looks like he found it :)
Dang that kid is cute. As my sister says, check out those cankles. Can't beat that!
If I had better photo shop skills, I would totally photo shop in a turn table, some lights, maybe a scantily clad girl dancing in the background. Alas, I do not... So you will just have to use your imagination. But isn't that a perfect pose for those things?
Put 'em back on, Ma!
He just looks so natural, am I right? :)
5 cool people read this:
Celebrity DJs are cool until they start hanging out with Lindsay Lohan... make sure you train the boy well and to stay away :-)
Who wears those enough that we wants to be like them? Too cute. I love how he's ALL smiles!
He gets his desire to be a famous DJ from my side of the family. The end. :)
he is so cute and I LOVE those dimples
what a cutie!
Post a Comment