I guess Kaitlyn has the flu. Upon further inspection of her bedding, she must have thrown up again last night. So, I have changed her sheets twice now. And then, around lunch time, we were sitting on the couch. Kaitlyn came up and fussed at me for a second, then, BLEH... And guess what?!? I CAUGHT it!!! Natural reaction I guess is to try to catch something falling. Little did I think that maybe catching vomit was not the best idea in the world. However, I made it to the sink with my handful of liquid, and then proceeded to clean up the child and the floor. Fun, huh?!?
So here is my hope: That this was the last time and that no one else catches it. I don't want it to slowly make its way around the family... That would be NO fun. And second, if this is the last time, I won't particularly feel bad seeing family in 2 days. If it isn't, then it will be a miserable, sick holiday, with wonderful family 2 hours away that I can't see... :( Here's to hoping!!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
*Update*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 cool people read this:
Poor kiddo! I'll keep my fingers crossed that she's over it and nobody else gets sick. That would not be a fun Thanksgiving!
You CAUGHT it?!? SO GROSS! But I should also commend you for your awesome reflexes. :) GET WELL SOON KAITLYN!!!
Hey Emily, It's Alicia (your cuz:) I found your blog on Melissa's. Your family is so cute! And Congratulations on your baby boy coming soon. ( And in case you haven't decided yet My vote would be to name him Ethan, but they are all cute) So sorry Kaityln is sick. I actually just got back from picking my oldest son Chase up from school because He threw up in class. He was so embarrassed. Anyway Happy Thanksgiving!!
Me again... could you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? aliciagardner22@gmail.com
Thanks!
Wow, you caught it and didn't get sick. My gag reflex is always more sensitive when I'm pregnant I think that would have pushed me over the edge.
Post a Comment