Once a year, the primary in our church puts on a program in Sacrament meeting (the main meeting) to show the parents/adults what they have been learning in Primary. Yesterday was our Primary Program and the first time Kari has had the opportunity to participate as a big girl. Last year she came up and sang a song with the rest of the nursery, but that was maybe because I was Primary President (in charge of the primary program in our ward/church). Anyway, she did fabulously!!! She wasn't "that" kid... you know the one that yells the songs, or spits on the microphone, but she did say her lines clearly and sing some parts of most of the songs. I was sitting up on the stand with the rest of my class (Justin and I teach Sunday School for the 11 and 12 year olds, but he was sitting down in the audience with Kaitlyn), but Justin said she was reverent most of the time. Lets face it, it is hard to get an almost 4 year old to sit still for 30 minutes no matter where it is or who they are in front of. I took some pictures after church. She is so pretty and grown up. And yes, that is the pool table in the background, but, it is now finished!!! Yay!!! We played a game of pool last night, in which I kicked some serious booty (Beginners luck). Justin taught Kari how to play (heaven help the felt... we will have to watch her) and Kaitlyn even took a shot. I didn't get any pictures of it, so I will have to try and then put those up later. Shout out to my mother who was a wonderful Primary Music Chorister for so many years (no one compares mom!!!). And I am so proud of my little, excuse me, big girl :)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Such a big girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 cool people read this:
I can't believe how quickly she's growing up!
She's such a little lady!
Did you guys build your own pool table?!
Not our own, but my parents gave us the one in their house when they moved and didn't have room. We put it together to avoid the set up fee though.
What a pretty big girl she is
I wish I could have been there! She's gorgeous!
She IS gorgeous! AND growing up too fast
Post a Comment