Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sweet Cuddlers

Last one for today... :) It was one of those rare days when Kari took a nap during "quiet time". I think she still needs to take a nap during the day, but when she does, it keeps her up later at night, so... Kaitlyn usually does, so they both slept for about 45 minutes. Kaitlyn started to wake up, so I went in to wake up Kari. I woke her up hoping she would still go to bed tonight. Then I got Kaitlyn. Due to another child growing in my belly, I needed to visit the facilities, so I left them to each other. I just couldn't help taking a picture of the results. Cute girls.




2 cool people read this:

Laura said...

What cute snuggle sisters! By the way- I wish we could come visit for the holidays!! We'd be happy to cramp your quarters. :) I think we'll have to do a lot of virtual communicating this season.

Butler Family said...

Oh my heck the are so cute snuggling together like that:)